run away.....

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Good Friday to Easter Sunday

It's Easter Sunday today! The day before yesterday, it was Good Friday. This concludes the 40 Days Fast and Pray event that took place in Acts Church. This is the first Fast And Pray event that I really took seriously. I didn't manage to keep up with the schedule all the time, but as much as I could, I gave my best. I wanted God to know I was serious about this. About seeking Him intently during this period. There were times when I failed. I just couldn't keep up. There were times I was just plain lazy. There were times I procrastinated. But I managed to get thru it. Praise God.

Anyways, I got 2 testimonies to share! But I'll do it soon. Very pressed for time at the moment. But stay tuned for God's wonders in my life:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home